Rudy's Coolant Filtration Kit For 03-07 5.9 Cummins
Add years of life to your Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter diesel engine with this Water Coolant Filter System. Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings (from the casting and machining process), means your water pump and engine oil cooler (if applicable) will last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of coolant while your engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter boss attaches to supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes in the chassis. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This kit includes all fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. The recommended replacement of the first filter is at 500 miles. Replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hose fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections and factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure. Mounting Bracket installs into factory holes. No drilling required.
- Construction - Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Kit Includes - Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Special Note - Recommended Tools: 21mm, 1/2" combination wrench, 14mm socket and ratchet, 1/4" Allen wrench, 15mm combination wrench or deep socket and ratchet, large adjustable wrench, regular screwdriver, utility knife, diagonal cutters
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.