Superchips TrailDash 3/Intech Intake Dry Filter For 12-14 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
The Superchips 42050-P123 TrailDash 3 & Intech Intake pairs the best programmer and functional cold air intake on the market for your 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L. The Intech intake uses a high flow filter element that is reusable and is designed for filtering in dusty off-road applications.
The TrailDash 3 features a cutting-edge display with a 5-inch full-color touch screen that supports edge-to-edge swiping functionality. The TD3 has cutting-edge monitoring technology and a crisp, clear display unlike anything else offered to Jeep customers today. A faster tune load, faster reaction times, and the greatest user experience are all advantages of a bigger processor. The TD3 now features built-in Wi-Fi capability, making online upgrades a breeze.
Sway Bar Disconnect, Axle Lockers, Rock Lock, Line Lock, TPMS Disable, and Engine Idle Up are just a few of the off-road options available on the CRAWL screen. The TD3 allows you to tune your J for greater power, torque, and mileage by correcting the speedometer for tire size and gear ratio adjustments, as well as performance tuning.
The Superchips 42050-3 TrailDash provides total control over the stock axle locks and sway bar disconnect for Rubicon owners. The factory restrictions on the lockers and sway bar disconnect may be raised with this tuner, allowing them to be engaged/disengaged beyond 25 mph and in settings other than 4-low. With the CRAWL screen, you may have rapid access to these functions. Up to 55 mph, the front and rear lockers can be activated in 4-high or 4-low modes. Up to 55 mph, sway bar disconnect is also available in 4-low and 4-high settings. This programmer's performance tuning has also been improved to minimize Jeep's factory torque management when in 4-low. With TD3, you receive torque when you need it the most, making the Wrangler far more capable off-road.
The iNTECH cold air intake brand represents the highest degree of technology, performance and style for late model cars, trucks and SUV's. This system is designed for the popular 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.6L and produced +13 HP and +12 lb./ft. of torque on the dyno. It features a unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface that eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation. The large, high flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry air filter eliminates the use of filter oils that can damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights. The use of factory mounting locations and emissions controls makes for a simple installation and the housing design is styled to match the engine compartment of your vehicle for a stealthy appearance.
- Crawl Tune: 10 HP & 18 lb-ft
- 87 Octane Tune: 10 HP & 15 lb-ft
- 91 Octane Tune: 13 HP & 18 lb-ft
- 93 Octane Tune: 15 HP & 20 lb-ft
- Adjust Fan
- Data Logging
- Check & Clear DTCs
- Disable Traction Control
- Wi-Fi & Internet Updatable
- Engage/Disengage Sway Bar
- Up to 25% Throttle Boosting
- RCA Jack For Video Capability
- Enable/Disable Honk Warning
- Daytime Running Lights Adjust
- One-Touch Easy Menu Navigation
- Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment +/- 10%
- Rev Limiter Adjustment +/- 600 RPM
- Idle RPM Adjustment 700 - 1500 RPM
- Enable/Disable One Touch Turn Signals
- Auto Lights Delay 0 Seconds to 10 Mins
- Cooling Fan Adjustment From 150° to 232°
- Calibrate Speedometer for Tire Size 24”- 45”
- Spark Timing Advance/Retard - +/- 10 Degrees
- TPMS Threshold Adjustment From 10 to 50 PSI
- Speed Limiter Adjustment From 45 to 185 MPH
- Switch Panel Screen to Control EAS Power Switches
- Compatible with Expandable Accessory System (EAS)
- Lock Differentials In All Modes - 2WD, 4WD HI, 4WD LO
- Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Ratio From 3.06 to 5.38
- Fully Customizable Auto Dimming 5” Color Touch Screen Display
- CRAWL Screen Offers Quick Access to Popular Off-Road Feature Controls
- 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California
- Search By Vehicle - Jeep - 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
- Accessories - Performance - Air Intakes
- Accessories - Performance - Tuning
- Jeep - 2007-2018 Wrangler JK - Air Intakes
- Jeep - 2007-2018 Wrangler JK - Tuning
- Accessories - Performance
- 2007-2018 Wrangler JK|Air Intakes|Tuning |Air Intakes|Tuning|Performance|Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
Generally, parts which alter or modify the original design or performance of a motor vehicle pollution control device or system are NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA or other states with similar regulations. Such aftermarket parts are subject to governmental emissions standards regulated by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). In order for such parts to be legal for sale or use in the State of California, or other states with similar regulations, the part must acquire a CARB EO number so as to make it legal for use on a specific year/make/model of vehicle. CARB approved parts will include a sticker containing the CARB EO number. This sticker must be displayed in a visible location in the vehicle's engine bay for smog inspections. Any order placed for a non-CARB compliant part to the State of California, or other states with similar regulations will be automatically canceled and refunded. You may contact us with any questions regarding CARB or to verify whether or not a part has a CARB EO number.