ARP Head Stud Kit For 98.5-18 5.9/6.7 Cummins
To overcome head gasket failures that can occur in diesel engines employed in truck and RV applications, industry leader ARP has introduced extra heavy-duty head studs for the popular Ford, Dodge and GM powerplants. These ARP studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures.
The studs are manufactured in ARP's Santa Paula, CA plant from proprietary ARP 2000 material, with threads rolled after heat-treat to provide optimum fatigue strength. They are centerless ground to assure perfect concentricity. The ends of the studs are broached to facilitate easy installation. This feature also enables the cylinder head to be removed in tight quarters. Also included in each kit are heat-treated, chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts and parallel-ground washers. They are black oxide finished for extra durability.
- ARP 2000 Material
- 220,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Chrome-moly Steel, 12-Point Nuts
- Parallel-Ground Washers
- In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Cummins - 2013-2019 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Cummins - 2010-2012 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Cummins - 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Cummins - 2004.5-2007 5.9L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Cummins - 2003-2004 5.9L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Cummins - 1998.5-2002 5.9L 24V Cummins - Engine
- Accessories - Performance - Engine
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.