MADS Smarty Programmer For 07.5-09 6.7 Cummins
Fast guide to Smarty's special Features
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Ten different performance levels
- Fastest download in the industry,up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 5 minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all software
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates (see cable below)
- Free internet updates
- Most complete keyboard in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- Programmable parameters for fine tuning
- "On the fly" Power on Demand under development
- TNT softwares under advanced development
Note: Unlike the Smarty S06 for the 5.9L, the Smarty S67 is not untraceable.
Fast guide to Smarty's software levels
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a save limit. With "Save" I mean save for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 3 : 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 5 : 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 130 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 7 : 130 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 170 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW # 9 : 170 Hp increase, with added timing
Do not use for prolonged high speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105 mph can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) !!! *** All even numbered softwares (2-4-6-8)without timing are to be used for stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered softwares (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result !!!
Tested on stock trucks on our in houseDyno Dinamics Twin Retarder Dyno. Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
We checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck Hp at the rear wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above declared HP numbers are all rounded down to the closest number. For example the 90 Hp file actually did 96 Hp. That's a 90 Hp software for me, not a 100. The 170 Hp was 176.
ABS / Speedo recalibration The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. (Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them)
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we've done our homework on the protocol. Less than5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on it's own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point. Expect major news in future. We're for your feedback, opinions, likes, dislikes... We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER.
Note: This product does not alter, modify, disable, or support the removal of the factory installed emissions equipment on your truck.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
Generally, parts which alter or modify the original design or performance of a motor vehicle pollution control device or system are NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA or other states with similar regulations. Such aftermarket parts are subject to governmental emissions standards regulated by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). In order for such parts to be legal for sale or use in the State of California, or other states with similar regulations, the part must acquire a CARB EO number so as to make it legal for use on a specific year/make/model of vehicle. CARB approved parts will include a sticker containing the CARB EO number. This sticker must be displayed in a visible location in the vehicle's engine bay for smog inspections. Any order placed for a non-CARB compliant part to the State of California, or other states with similar regulations will be automatically canceled and refunded. You may contact us with any questions regarding CARB or to verify whether or not a part has a CARB EO number.