Morimoto 4Banger Mirror Mount/A-Pillar Ditch LED Light Kit For 2021+ Ford Bronco
The Morimoto 4Banger A-Pillar LED system is the perfect solution for more light, aimed exactly where you want it. From long-range spot-lights for high speed driving to ditch lights to illuminate the side of the road, our A-Pillar kit is all about versatility. Select a set of high performance 4Banger LED pods in your choice of beam pattern and power it properly with our switched wire harness.
Morimoto's A-Pillar kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco has been through numerous rounds of design, prototyping and testing directly on the truck to ensure perfect compatibility. Everything lines up with pre-existing mounting points to create an installation that is truly modification-free. Guaranteed. Yes, we agree this is a basic requirement, but you wouldn't believe the poor fitment we encountered from other well-known brands during development. It was mind blowing.
The white-output version is ideal for all-around visibility. For those who desire optimal output in rain, snow, or fog--the Yellow-output version will slay in shady weather. Morimoto has opted for Phosphor-Converted Yellow LEDs that produce yellow light at the origin, which is the most effective way to penetrate through particles in the air without compromising output (Filtering white light through a yellow lens achieves the look, but no actual performance benefit in poor weather).
With power comes great responsibility. Extensive effort went into ensuring the reliability of the product. High power means high heat, which is why the 4Banger features a copper DTP (direct thermal path) PCB that maximizes heat-transfer to the radiator, which has been optimized through numerous rounds of thermal analysis. The cast aluminum shell is electroplated before powder coating to withstand flaking. The potted internals, over-molded input wiring, and main gasket are all designed according to IP69K standards for full weather resistance.
No sloppy wiring allowed. We have incorporated several mounting locations and cable routing clips on the stem of the bracket to direct the input wiring from your LED pods down into the engine bay. From there, you can plug n play with Morimotos switched relay wire harness for a clean and reliable install.
Just like the brackets, every element of the patent-pending 4Banger LED pod light is proprietary. LucidShape was used to optimize performance around the most modern, lumen-dense LEDs from Nichia and Osram. Optics are produced according to world-class standards. Thermal dynamics have been optimized using SolidWorks. The 4Banger is available with three industry-leading beam patterns to suit every need. Wide/Fog, Spot, and Combo.
HXB COMBO BEAM: Illuminates a clear path with medium range. The HXB Combo beam provides a blend of width and distance illumination making every day driving in the middle of nowhere far more comfortable. The 8H x 4V oval hot spot with a 10V degree spread at beam center has been perfectly tuned to produce an ideal flood beam. The 4Banger HXB Combo is an excellent aid to any set of high-performance headlights.
HXB SPOT BEAM: Illuminates far into the distance unlike anything else on the market. The HXB Spot comes standard with the most powerful Osram LEDs, which in combination with the HXB LED optics produces a beam pattern capable of penetrating up to 800 meters into your future. No matter the speed, you'll never outrun your ability to see with the 4Banger HXB Spots.
HXB WIDE BEAM: Illuminates the ground directly in front of the vehicle. The HXB Optics feature dual axis control. 1) for width, and 2) active hot spot control to project peak intensity right along the top of the beam pattern. The proper vertical gradient and powerful Osram HX Boost LEDs make these the brightest SAE-Compliant fog light pod on the market today (80% brighter than Rigid D-Series SAE Fog and photometrics verified SAE Compliant by Calcoast ITL). The 4Banger HXB Wide beam delivers the best combination of width, intensity, and control -- making it the most effective on and off-road LED fog light in the world.
NCS COMBO BEAM: Illuminates a clear path with medium range. The NCS Combo beam provides a blend of width and distance illumination making every day driving in the middle of nowhere far more comfortable. The 8H x 4V oval hot spot with a 10V degree spread at beam center has been perfectly tuned to produce an ideal flood beam. The 4Banger HXB Combo is an excellent aid to any set of high-performance headlights.
NCS SPOT BEAM: Illuminates well into the distance. The NCS Spot features a highly focused 5-degree hot spot that's surrounded by a 14H x 4C degree flood beam, making it the perfect weapon for long range visibility. While not quite as powerful as the 4Banger HXB Spot (which uses Osram LEDs), when paired up with a set of NCS Combos, you will have no problems avoiding deer in the distance.
NCS WIDE BEAM: Illuminates the ground directly in front of the vehicle, making them a perfect complement to a set of high-performance Morimoto headlights. They produce a very wide beam to drastically improve visibility off to the sides of the road. Superior vertical gradient control eliminates glare to oncoming traffic, and when mounted in the fog light position and aimed appropriately. The NCS Wide beam is 14% brighter than its next closest competitor (Rigid D-Series SAE), while consuming 28% less power (15.6W vs 21.5W) and has also been verified by Calcoast ITL meet SAE F standards for on-road use as a fog light.
- Input Voltage: 9-18V DC
- Power: 20w (NCS)
- Current: 1.5A (NCS)
- Minensions: 82mm W, 67mm H, 60mm D
- Light Source: 3x Nichia NCSY131F, Nichia NCSW131F, or Osram HX Boost
- Input: Proprietary Overmolded Deutsch DT 2-Pin w/ Pigtail
- Material: Makrolon LED PC (Lens), Powdercoated Die Cast Aluminum (Housing)
- NCS WIDE YELLOW: 8,680 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (86.8lux @ 10m)
- NCS WIDE WHITE: 14,400 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (144lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO YELLOW: 38,850 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (384lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO WHITE: 55,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (555lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT YELLOW: 73,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (735lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT WHITE: 105,000 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (1,005lux @ 10m)
- 2021+ Ford Bronco
- When aimed properly, the Spot and Combo beams comply with SAE J581 standards for an for auxiliary high beam. With a standard -4 degree aim, the beam pattern produced by both the NCS and HXB Wide Beam models has been verified compliant with the latest SAE F regulation for use as a street-legal fog light. Some localities require auxiliary lights to be covered for everyday driving. To comply, the optional Blackout Covers are designed to fit all Morimoto 4Banger LED Pods, and are a friction + clip fit that installs with ease, and can be removed in seconds.
- BAF046 | BAF070 | BAF000H
- BAF046 | BAF070 | BAF000H
- Accessories - Lighting - Fog Lights
- Accessories - Lighting - LED Off-Road Lighting & Light Bars
- Ford - 2021-2022 Bronco - Lighting
- LED Off-Road Lighting & Light Bars - Rudy's Custom Bronco Light Kits - Rudy's Custom Mirror Mount Light Kits For Bronco
- Lighting - LED Off-Road Lighting & Light Bars - Rudy's Custom Bronco Light Kits
- Fog Lights|LED Off-Road Lighting & Light Bars|Lighting|Rudy's Custom Mirror Mount Light Kits For Bronco|Rudy's Custom Bronco Light Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.